Heavy snowfall, icy roads and slippery surfaces can cause major issues on Terminal sites. De-icing operations may be necessary as is the temporary shut down of the Terminal.
Do you want to keep all carriers, customers and logistic partners in the loop of the situation on the Terminal?
With the CENTER CLIENT PORTAL this is done quickly and effortlessly.
The portal is a customer service portal which can be attached to any kind of Terminal Operating System or Multi Cargo administration.
- Pre-login display of company news updates
- Interactive displays of Vessel calls and Container statusses
- Pre announcements (by the hinterland parties, done in the portal itself)
- Import documentation ( by the hinterland parties, done in the portal itself)
- Extensive functionalities for agents, shipping companies and freight forwarders to release, create and manage orders
- Customers register and manage their own account
- The look & feel of the portal is fully customizable
- Significantly higher efficiency rates
- Single data entry
- Faster transaction of business-administration and operational processes.
Customers and hinterland parties can use their internet browser to login to the system and all the necessary information and fucntionality is right there.
You decide what information and functionality they get access to within the portal.
For more information about the CENTER CLIENT PORTAL please contact us.
Vincent van Diggelen