As a consultant, you make sure to master the IT Partner software suite as soon as possible, by means of self-study as well as internal and external programs. You have an affinity with, and expertise in, logistics (Warehousing, Transport, Ports).
Next, you will be responsible for all requests by the users of our software. For example, answering questions on the phone or online, user support, training new and existing users, software implementation, and further developing current and new ICT processes, both for internal use and for our clients. Online and on site.
Also, you will analyze processes, offer solutions, and support project leaders, account managers, senior consultants and sales executives.
- Solving malfunctions in the 1st and 2nd line/simulating tickets
- Supporting and advising clients
- Documenting (JIRA/Confluence/VSO)
- Offering project support and sometimes project management
- Informing the project manager in time about project progress
- Informing internal and external stakeholders about ticket expiration
- Keeping up to date with and expanding knowledge of all IT Partner products
- Performing 1st and 2nd line I(C)T tasks for clients
- Working autonomously from VSO-borden
- Training junior consultants and/or end users autonomously
- Analyzing issues and turning them into a design
- Intellectual and professional abilities HBO or HBO+ level (higher vocational education)
- Affinity with software
- Affinity with business processes (ICT and/or Logistics and Transport)
- Good communicative skills
- A hands-on mindset as a basis for future autonomy
- Experience with or knowledge of Windows Server and (SQL) databases is a plus
HBO+ (higher vocational education)
- Young professional
Expertise in logistic operations