As a developer, you will be part of various development projects, based on your particular expertise. We offer you the room to develop new technological skills while working within a state of the art, high-quality AZURE DEVOPS environment. Also, we expect you to offer help and support to your colleagues if necessary, especially junior developers. You’re a T-Shaped* professional.
*) A T-Shaped professional has in-depth knowledge of a particular expertise – the vertical part of the T. Next to that, this professional has the skills and competencies to connect with other fields of expertise – the horizontal part of the T.
You do whatever it takes to help build solutions, sometimes autonomously and sometimes as part of a team. You are responsible for your own performance and for achieving results based on the set goals.
Specifically, Expertise in the field of...
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
- Google Flutter (App development in general)
- Low-code apps
- SQL server databases
- Primarily, ongoing development of all our products
- Supporting our consultants
- Advising and supporting consultants with design issues
- Supporting junior developers
- Intellectual and professional abilities on HBO level (higher vocational education)
- Preferably an affinity with logistics and the maritime sector
- Experience with VSO in a DEVOPS development
- Agile mindset and experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Proven expertise in several programming techniques
- Flexibility, not a nine to five mindset
- The ability to work from any location (whether from home, at the office, or at a client) and to communicate at different professional levels, in Dutch and in English
- Willingness to support the consultants involved in the rollout and support of our apps
- Young professional
Ability to learn